无门无派
注册时间
2005-8-14
最后登录
2015-8-1
发表于 2011-12-6 14:30:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册登录【周杰伦中文网】,结交更多铁杆杰迷!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- The Number 11 seems to be a lucky number for Mandarin pop's biggest star, Jay Chou.

Chou released "Wow," his 11th Mandarin album on Nov. 11, and 2011 marks his 11th year in show business. Over that time, he has revolutionized the business in ways not even he could have foreseen and has heavily influenced a generation of musicians and song writers who followed.

Although his musical style is loosely categorized as R&B or pop, the 32-year-old Taiwanese singer/song writer is a classically trained pianist who often injects classical music and traditional Chinese instruments into his tracks.

With "Wow," Chou says he is "getting back to basics" and making music for a younger audience.

"I believe that a musician should have a child's heart," Chou said in an interview in Taipei with The Associated Press. "I've made a lot of more sophisticated tracks in the last 10 albums. There were a lot of songs that adults love. The 11th album is more for the kids."

Since becoming a huge star and developing a following across Asia, Chou has fallen victim to the growing paparazzi culture in Taiwan. He is often followed and chased by photographers and reporters who would go to great lengths to dig up stories about his personal life.

It's an "immature" thought, he acknowledges, but one he says will resonate with fellow celebrities. "I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way," he said.

Chou has also ventured into acting and directing. His directorial debut "Secret," is a story about star-crossed high school sweethearts who re-connect with the help of a magical piano. He revealed to AP that a sequel is planned for next year.

"I will use the same cast and crew," he said. "because I think we've already got pretty good chemistry."

Playing Kato alongside Seth Rogen's "Green Hornet" gave Jay Chou his first big Hollywood break, and more offers are coming in. But Chou hasn't yet found another project that appeals to him.

"I want to pick something that's suitable and something that I like," he said."

He's hoping "Green Hornet 2" gets the green light so he can reprise the role of Kato. Until then, Chou can be seen in the "Viral Factor," co-starring Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse, in January 2012.

mikon

201201、、

签到天数: 4 天

[LV.2]常驻杰迷

主题

回帖

6万

积分

CN-彩虹至尊

JAYCN-新闻组成员有:nojay 幽草

威望
精华
魅力
cn币
回帖
积分
门派
无门无派
注册时间
2005-8-14
最后登录
2015-8-1
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-6 14:45:20 | 显示全部楼层
      【下面是google翻译.仅供参考!】

台北,台湾 - 第11号似乎是一个幸运数字为国语流行最耀眼的明星,周杰伦Chou.TAIPEI,台湾 - 11号似乎是为国语流行最耀眼的明星,周杰伦的幸运数字。
       周发布的“哇”,他11日,11月11日和2011年的国语专辑,标志着他在影视圈的第11个年头。在这段时间里,他不,他甚至可以预见,并已严重影响了一代的音乐家和歌曲作家谁遵循的方式发生了革命性的业务。
       虽然他的音乐风格是松散的分类的R&B或流行,32岁的台湾歌手/歌曲作家,是一个典型的训练有素的钢琴家,经常注入自己的踪迹的古典音乐和中国传统乐器。
      “哇”周说,他是“回到基本”,使年轻观众的音乐。
       “周在台北接受美联社采访时说:”我相信,一个音乐家应该有一个孩子的心脏,。 “我已经做了很多更复杂的轨道,在过去的10张专辑,有很多成年人喜爱的歌曲。”十一专辑是为孩子们。
         自从成为一个巨大的恒星和整个亚洲的发展以下,周已日益增长的狗仔队文化在台湾的牺牲品。他随后往往是由摄影师和记者以很大的篇幅来挖他的个人生活的故事谁还会去追逐。
         这是一个“不成熟”的思想,他也承认,但他说,会产生共鸣与同伴名人。 “我敢肯定,我不是只觉得这样的一个人,”他说。
         周还涉足演员和导演。他的导演处女作“秘密”,是一个关于星划线高中情侣的故事重新连接与一个神奇的钢琴帮助。他透露,续集计划明年到AP。
          “我将使用相同??的演员和工作人员,”他说。 “因为我觉得我们已经得到了相当不错的化学的。”
          塞斯罗根的“绿色大黄蜂”一起玩“加藤给周杰伦他的第一个好莱坞大突破,和更多的优惠进来,但目前尚未发现周的另一个项目,向他提出上诉。
       “我要挑选的合适的东西,和我喜欢的东西,”他说。
他希望“青蜂侠2”获得绿灯,这样他就可以出演加藤作用。直到这时,周恩来可以看到在“病毒因子”,联合主演的香港演员谢霆锋,在2012年1月。

095095ǐǐ

JAYCN-新闻组成员有:nojay 幽草
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|周杰伦中文网

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 13:32 , Processed in 0.103621 second(s), 27 queries .